How to apply for Dubai visa? Friends if you are going to Dubai or any other state of UAE for entertainment, business, or employment purposes first you need a visa. Here is a piece of complete information to apply for Dubai visa.
How to apply for Dubai Visa?
- The UAE has developed a website Emirates.com for applying for Visa and Tickets to any state of UAE. Now to began the process visit the website site.
- You have to scroll down and click on the Dubai as shown below.
- After clicking on Dubai you have to submit your booking details and continue by clicking on “Retrieve Booking”. And then pay the visa fee. You can pay it through Visa and Master Card.
- After that, you have to enter your email account.
- Then click on the “Apply to Visa” option below the additional services tag.
- you have to read the term & agreements and then click on the “Continue Visa Application” button.
- Then you have to enter your documents.
After these steps, your online visa application “Apply for Dubai visa” has submitted.
☛ You can also download the Emirates App from Google Play Store where you can also apply for Dubai Visa.
Requirements documents to apply for Dubai visa:
For applying for a Dubai tourist visa, or Dubai visit visa, or any other kind of visa you will need the following documents:
- You will need photocopies of your passport and the passport of your sponsor (including the first, last, and visa pages). Because in some conditions you don’t have to submit your complete visa.
- Passport sized pictures with white backgrounds.
- If a single lady is traveling to Dubai, then she needs a no-objection certificate (NOC) from her father or husband.
- A letter in which you mention the objective of your visit and the duration of your visit.
- A passport with a minimum of less than 6 month’s validity.
- Copy of any other visas for other countries you have used in the past five years.
- Photocopy of salary slip in case of the government employer.
- A confirmed airline ticket.
What are the requirements during COVID 19?
- The tourist must have two Negative COVID 19 tests. One test is taken within his country, which is almost taken within 96-hours before he leaves the country, and the other, when he enters Dubai and it is taken at the airport in the recommended laboratories or any other trusted laboratory.
- Until the result of the COVID-19 test, he is not allowed to go around and remain bounded to in his hotel.
- If the test result is positive then he will have transferred to the Quarantine centers and he must have to follow the Health Authority guidelines of Dubai.
- Only the PCR test means (polymerase chain reaction test) is allowed for COVID 19 and all other tests are not allowed.
Best recommended and trusted Medical Centres in Dubai:
- Premier Diagnostic and Medical Center
Location (Salah Al-Din Street).
- Prime Corp Medical Center
Location (Salah Al-Din Street, in Deira).
- Prime Specialist Medical Center
Location (Sharjah Branch, King Faisal St, Al Majaz).
- Ajman Branch
Location (Grand Mall, Sheikh Khalifa Street).
- Al Qusais Branch
Location (Damascus Street).
- Sheikh Zaid Branch
Location (Sheikh Zaid Street, near Noor Islamic Bank).
In the above-mentioned Medical centers the test fee is 150 AED for only one person and the result is provided to you within 24-hours.