What is Du Quick Pay?
One of the two largest telecom companies in the UAE is Emirates integrated Telecommunication Company and it is commonly known as Du or Du Telecom. This telecommunication company was founded in 2005 in Dubai at Al-Salam Tower. And Du Quick Pay is one of its main features. This technology is now used to pay the bills of the Electricity, Utility, Internet, Television, Gas and Calls, Water, etc. online without login to your account.
It is just like a mini bank account or we can say that it is a pocket bank. And you can easily pay the bills with only one click.
Benefits of Du Quick Pay
- It is a very simple and easy method.
- You don’t need to visit a bank for your account login.
- And you don’t need to register your account in a bank.
- You only have to create your account and register on the Du official website.
- It saves your time and the whole process is done in a few minutes.
- You can use it everywhere at home, outside, etc.
- No need to go to a specific department for payment. Just open your account and pay the bills.
- You just need your phone number or account number.
- You can see the graph progress of your amount used in the present week, and month, etc.
- All the MasterCard and VISAS cards which are delivered by the UAE and GCC are believed.
Points to remember: For Du Quick Pay you need an account on it. You can open or create an account by opening this link. Register here.
Here insert your username or email and a password. A person having an account can pay the bills and can be able to check the balance and the past paid bills. If you already have an account then simply log in and start the process.
You can be able to pay amounts by using the Quick pay app on the play store by these easy steps:
Step No 1
See below as shown in the figure, you have to put your mobile number or your account number. Click on the option “Next”.
Step No 2
Now choose the amount which you want to pay. You have to enter the amount for which you desire to pay with this Du quick pay method.
Step No 3
If you want to receive the payment confirmation proof or the SMS after the payment, you have to enter your valid mobile number or valid email account. You can receive the confirmation SMS on mobile or an email on your email account.
Step No 4
In this, you have to select yours to choose your desired credit card.
Step No 5
In the end, in this step put your details of the credit card and click on the Submit option.
How to check Du’s prepaid balance online?
Two easy and convenient way to check your Du prepaid balance:
1. Offline method
- Use the shortcode *135#.
- Send the message in 1335 by writing “Balance” in this message.
You’ll receive a message having complete information about your balance.
2. Online method
- Go to the official website to open my account portal. Follow all the instructions given in this portal and fill the box accurately.
- You’ll see the complete information on the home if you login successfully.
How to check Du’s postpaid balance online?
There are two easy and convenient ways to check your Du postpaid balance:
1. Offline method
- Send the message in 1223 by writing “Reward” in this message.
2. Online method
- Now Visit the self-care portal of the official website.
- Follow all the instructions given in this portal and here you can see the whole information here.