Different Ways to Check Visa Status in Dubai
There are three ways by which you can easily and conveniently check your Visa status in Dubai. Here is the complete brief of each step. You just need to follow the steps in a regular manner or one by one.
1. Check Your Visa Status in Dubai Online:
I am providing you a piece of complete information that “How to check your visa status in Dubai online?” See below:
- First of all, you need to open the link https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae.
- Here you have to select your language. Selecting the English language is a good choice.
- You will see on the top of the website “Passport Information”. Simply click on it.
- Here you have to select your visa category i.e. “Visa or residency”.
- Enter your passport number and also enter the expiry date of your passport.
- Then scroll down and select your nationality in the given box.
- You have to fill the Captcha box before clicking on the search icon.
If all the provided information is correct then a page will be shown in front of you in which the expiry date of the UAE visa is also shown.
2. Check your Dubai Visa status By The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA):
You can also check your visa status through The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). The GDFRA is a separate website that only gives you information about visas etc. of Dubai state only.
For checking your visa status in Dubai through GDRFA you need to follow the steps given below:
- Follow the link http://www.GDRFA.ae
- Scroll down the page and chose UAE visa inquiry and then select “Residency Validity”
- Then fill in the field of a residence file number. The residence file number is written on the visa page in your passport.
- Then you have to select your gender(Male, Female, etc).
- You need to write your name as written on the passport.
- Write your date of birth as “Day-Month-Year”.
- when you fill in the captcha, you have to click on the submit button.
Verify that all the information you have inserted must be correct. In this case, the Dubai visa status shows green color or appeared green. Your date of birth, gender, nationality, name, etc. will be shown below.
3. Checkin Visa status in Dubai By Android App:
For checking your visa status through the Android app first, install the GDRFA Dubai app. Then follow the steps below:
- Click on the app and it will open and click on the “Services” tab.
- Touch on “Entry Permit or Residence status”.
- Then touch on the “Residence Inquiry” button.
- Then you have to submit your information. This information includes your name as written on your passport, nationality, and date of birth.
- After submitting the above information touch on the “Inquiry” button.
After processing, your visa information is displayed. Make sure that the credentials you submitted are exact. Your visa status will be shown in green color. Other information will also be shown. This information includes your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc.